I just signed a three book deal with Entangled Publishing for my space opera series, the first book being Paradise 21! Entangled Publishing is a new company, founded by agented authors, with new marketing strategies in mind. They assign each book a publicist, and target certain cities, such as the author's hometown to get sales. Great ideas. Great company.
Now, they're looking for more:
* a dark and steamy urban fantasy romance series, complete with multiple kick-ass hero/heroine couples who get their HEAs at the end of each book
* high-stakes romantic thrillers
* a gritty contemporary series with a military/special ops theme
* YA with protagonists ages 17-21, with story stakes that will appeal to crossover audiences
* an adult superhero/superpowers series reminiscent of Smallville, X-Men, or Hellboy
* dystopians of all shapes and sizes
* witches, psychics, and gods/goddesses
* steamy contemporary reads (erotic elements should not be the focal point, however)
* flirty contemporaries
Here's their blog if your interested in the latest news.
Who's going to submit?
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Posted by Aubrie at 8:40 AM