BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite Holiday Movies






It's that time of year again to watch all those old holiday movies I love so much! How can you forget the sexy leg lamp in "A Christmas Story" or when Chevy Chase tries to plug in all the outside lights in "Christmas Vacation."

When I was growing up, "Home Alone" was really big:


I remember trying to come up with my own ways to get the burglars if they came into my house!

And I loved "Scrooged"


Remember what Bill Murray gets his family for Christmas? This movie inspired me to write my very own interpretation of the old Charles Dickens tale.

Do you have any holiday movie favorites? What are they?

4 comments:

Summer Ross said...

I love scrooged! My oldest daughter watched it for the first time the other day. She enjoyed it. My favorite is of course the cartoon version of the Grinch who stole Christmas.

Tessa Quin said...

We always watch Christmas Vacation for every Christmas, and I like watching The Nightmare before Christmas. But then there's always Die Hard 1 and 2, too ;) I know Die Hard isn't a traditional Christmas movie, but there's just something about it that makes me want to watch it this time of year.

Lisa Rusczyk said...

I love all those movies. My husband plays Charlie Brown Christmas and the music from it this time of year. It gets me in the mood to take a long drive in the snow. My favorite is A Christmas Story.

Cherie Reich said...

I do like the Home Alone movies. They were always fun to watch. I always enjoyed watching Mickey's Christmas Carol too.